• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Pin 50104: DLR - Topiary Collection - Lilo and Stitch (Surprise Release)ends 3rd Sept

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Pin 50104: DLR - Topiary Collection - Lilo and Stitch (Surprise Release)ends 3rd Sept

Donna

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
285   0   0
23875A6E-8732-4646-B0D2-13C34A10F0F5-87-00000000435CD907.jpg

Hello and welcome to my third Auction.
I am offering pin
Pin 50104: DLR - Topiary Collection - Lilo and Stitch (Surprise Release) ends Monday 3rd September

Please don't be put off from bidding by my small want list as I collect a bit of pretty anything - especially Brave, Tangled, POMH,Bambi, Aristocats and of course Stitch.

I will end the Auction 10 PM UK time on Monday 3rd September ( 2PM on the West Coast and 5PM East Coast) so get those bids in.

Rules
No PM'S please as only bids posted here will count.
No money bids will be accepted.
Please post a picture or describe the scene if offering a PODM pin​

Dang it... did I miss it? i never saw this!!! I have stuff from your wants. I will toss this out.. if bidding is closed could we discuss a trade???

pin91341
pin91342
pin91343

I would offer the full set, but I kept the one with angus for my horse collection. And like I said, I might have missed the bid deadline.....

Dang it... did I miss it? i never saw this!!! I have stuff from your wants. I will toss this out.. if bidding is closed could we discuss a trade???

pin91341
pin91342
pin91343

I would offer the full set, but I kept the one with angus for my horse collection. And like I said, I might have missed the bid deadline.....

Auction has ended but PM on its way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back