• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pin 55380: DisneyShopping.com - On the Farm Series (Belle)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pin 55380: DisneyShopping.com - On the Farm Series (Belle)

starry_solo

Judge of the Dark Court
Staff member
DPF Administrator
Rating - 100%
542   0   0
Just wondering if anyone has this pin purchased directly from Disney. I am contemplating buying this pin but a picture of the pin makes it seem like Belle's eyes are beady to non-existent (like dots for the eyes) - not as great looking as the picture.

So, I would like to make sure there isn't a non-authentic version floating around.

Thanks!

Hi, I have this pin in its original packing and on its original card. Have tried to post pics here but can't seem to get it done. I can email the to you if you'd send me your email. Anne

jpg_thumb.gif
This is the first time with me trying to add photo. Belle is looking upward and this may be why you can't see her eyes clearly.

Attachments

• IMG_5910.jpg
    IMG_5910.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 59
Jesus! Those eyes make her look depressed! Doesnt look nice! The Pinpics picture looks so much nicer, but of course is not very clear. She looks like she has deformed hands too! Some pins just dont do the artwork any justice.

It seems that several Disney's pins are just plain ugly, and this is only one of them ( and it really doesn't look too much better in person!), but it is not as bad as Belle and Beast riding in a sleigh (42768)- I was so upset when it finally arrived and I saw how small the faces were that you could barely see them at all, and it was an LE 100! However, the pin that bothers me the most is the Ariel Wedding pin 12502 - talk about crazy eyes! It depresses me whenever I see it because Ariel is one of my favorites. And, then there is pin # 83 Princess Aurora Error pin and #48820. It looks like Aurora slung her hip out of the socket, or else she is extremly double jointed. I stay amazed that there is any market at all for some of these pins, but I guess they don't bother everyone.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back