• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Pin 75210: Art Studio Series - Stitch and Duckling LE 250

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Pin 75210: Art Studio Series - Stitch and Duckling LE 250

#1mickeyfreak

New DPF Member
Rating - 97.1%
33   1   0
Pin 75210: DisneyStore.com - Art Studio Series - Stitch and Duckling

This will be my very first auction so I hope I don't screw it up. This is very nice pin and it does come with its original card. I'm looking for pins on my want list. I'm sorry its not quite extensive, but these are the collections I'm currently working on.
1.PODM's-All PODM's(except for TLM) can be bid. If bidding a PODM, please include picture of the scene or at least a description. The better the scene, the better the chance of winning.

2.Disney Dreams collection- Looking for all of the except for the 2 Lady in the Tramp ones.

3. Kingdom Hearts - If you're crazy enough to give up a Kingdom Hearts pin on my wants list for this one, please be my guest.

DISLIKES
No hidden mickeys(I know I'm a big mickey freak, but for some reason i despise these pins)
Anything I already have

Auction End Date: Monday, August 27th at 9pm
Rules: Standard DPF rules on auctions

GOOD LUCK!
pin75210
Pin 75210: DisneyStore.com - Art Studio Series - Stitch and Duckling
Class:Disney Pins
Origin:DisneyCatalog/DisneyShopping/DisneyStore
Type:Public
Limited Edition:250 Pins
SKU Number:506000P
Original Price:$14.95
Released:January 4th, 2010
Retired:
Categories:Attraction character; Feature Film; Series
Members Trading:8
Members Wanting:122
Coolness:Unranked
Creator:the_mock_turtle
We'll paint a smile on your face with the Art Studio Stitch Pin. Our artful alien's portrait of his favorite subject is a ducky choice for your own Disney pin gallery.

Notice that there is green paint on the brush but there are only yellow and orange paint cans sitting on the floor.

Enamel cloisonné
Gold finish
One in a series of Disney studio pins featuring your favorite animated artists
2" H
Imported

Pins in this series: #75209-#75215.
[SIZE=-1]Added 2010-01-04 04:21:58, Updated 2010-02-21 09:22:19[/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back