• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Pin 84793: DLR - Ariel's Undersea Adventure Ariel & Flounder ARIEL ONLY Artist Proof

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Pin 84793: DLR - Ariel's Undersea Adventure Ariel & Flounder ARIEL ONLY Artist Proof

echoharmony

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
142   0   0
Winner of this auction is Tinkerbellfan117!! PM Has been sent! Thank you everyone for participating!!

Hey everyone! Since we're allowed to have 2 auctions going at once, I decided to throw this one up as well! This is the artist proof version of this pin. There is a small AP stamp on the right hand side of 'Disney / China'. She does not come on a card, as she was obtained from a trading board at the D23 Expo last year, but I can try and find a random card for you if you request one. :) I would prefer pins from my want list and of course those get priority, but other pins I like are Cheshire Cat, older Auction pins, playing card pins, Stitch, and anything else that can eventually help me get my wants!

Auction will end on Thursday, June 25th at 8:00pm Pacific Time. Pin will be shipped with delivery confirmation the next day unless you will be at Pin Trading Night the next evening, then we can exchange pins in person.
I will post a leader board at least once a day if there has been a change/additional bids. Only bids made on this board will be considered. Bids made privately or after the auction's end time are invalid.
If you would like to edit your bid, please submit a new reply to the thread. Edited replies containing bids will be invalid at my discretion!
Here is a picture of the actual pin you will receive. Please ask questions before placing your bid! :)

P1140729.jpg

Once again I realize I don't have any feedback here, but I have plenty of references on Dizpins under yazuha at hotmail dot com. I've been trading online/through the mail and offline since 2006. Bid with confidence! :)

Last edited:
As someone kindly pointed out, tomorrow, Thursday, is June 28th, not the 25th! Sorry about that, everyone! I use my number pad and the 5 is just below the 8. THIS AUCTION WILL END TOMORROW, JUNE 28TH AT 8:00PM PACIFIC TIME, 11PM EASTERN TIME! Sorry for the confusion!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back