• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Pin 85960: Disney Store Europe - Kiss The Girl ENDS 6/16/13 *LITTLE MERMAID GRAIL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Pin 85960: Disney Store Europe - Kiss The Girl ENDS 6/16/13 *LITTLE MERMAID GRAIL*

ILuvAriel922

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
TRADE AUCTION
Pin 85960: Disney Store Europe - Kiss the Girl

[pinpics]85960[/pinpics]
Kissthegirl_zps7efc6234.jpg

19 people trading/199 people wanting

It's been a while since I've auctioned off anything. So in light of "The Little Mermaid" coming to Blu-ray and 3D for the first time this fall I will be auctioning off this Disney Store Europe - Kiss the Girl pin. This pin is limited edition of 350 and features Ariel and Eric in their boat while Flounder and other fish friends help set the ambiance for a romantic evening. This pin is new on the original card and guaranteed to be 100% authentic. This auction will basically test the waters and if it goes well I will try to auction off a new 'grail-type' pin weekly.

AUCTION ENDS 6/16/13 @ 10:30 P.M. (EST)

Ariel, Belle, Giselle, Facilier, Maleficent, Ursula,
Disney Auction Pins, LE's, RC Girls, Rapunzel, Stained Glass Pins, pins on my signature,
princess themed pins, Disney LE cat and dog pins, JUMBO pins, and pins on my wants :)
I also love pins with a glittery or sparkly enamel lol

Dislikes:
Fab 5, Scrappers, Hidden Mickeys, Vinlymations, Non-LE's (not on my wants), Damaged or Defective pins,
and pins with too much wording or date specific pins

*All Disney Pin Forum "Trade Auction" rules apply
*I reserve the right to change my leaderboard at any time and a winner will be posted shortly after the auction ends.
*If you add to your original bid please post all the pins you are offering in each of your post.
*No cash bids.

Great first bid :)

I will post a leaderboard once three bids have been received; I will also try update it at least once per day.

Also* added to likes BTs & PODMs :)

Great opening bids everyone :) Sorry for not posting a leaderboard sooner. It's been really hard deciding an order because everyone is really close. I love all the Maleficent pins...these would primarily be going to my partners collection as he's a die-hard Maleficent fan lol; the princess pins would stay with me though :p

Leaderboard:
1.1 evaaa - love the 101 Dalmatians pins. It would go very nicely with my Disney cats and dogs collection (I've also been trying to collect all the Dalmatian pins with this window scene). The DA Maleficent is actually a pin I meant to add to my wants. However, the last Maleficent Disneyland pin would be a trader for me so feel free to change that one up if you'd like. I've never been to DLR so I try not to collect DLR specific pins (this is also an example of a pin with too much wording for me).

1.2 livin_free_asmy_hair - Definitely love the Tiana locket. I will be trying to complete this set if Rapunzel isn't too much of a disaster to get lol.

1.3 liverpoolace - Awesome Maleficent frame DA pin! I want!!! Not sure if my partner would get this one from me lol.

P.S. All three of you are literally neck and neck and it was already super hard to decide an order lol. I also still reserve the right to change the leaderboard at anytime ;)

Leaderboard Update:
1. livin_free_asmy_hair -Tiana locket [pinpics]94280[/pinpics] & Maleficent Turret [pinpics]29287[/pinpics] (Definitely loving both these pins).

2.1 evaaa - 101 Dalmatians Window Series [pinpics]94850[/pinpics], DA Maleficent [pinpics]32131[/pinpics] and DLR Maleficent [pinpics]45813[/pinpics] (Really like the window series pin and DA Maleficent).

2.2 liverpoolace - DA Maleficent Frame [pinpics]27684[/pinpics] (Really awesome Maleficent pin)

4 days left....I'm really surprised this isn't getting more action considering the pin's ratios. Hopefully it's just because there's a few days left :/

Feel free to bid what you can as all bids are considered. I will be posting pictures of the actual pin later this evening.

Leaderboard Update:
About 3 days left in this auction

1. The Wise One - Mulan birthstone pin [pinpics]22739[/pinpics] (I've been meaning to start this collection & this pin is beautiful) & Ariel Locket Series
[pinpics]70537[/pinpics] (funny...I actually just got this one today as a surprise from my partner; its absolutely beautiful and much bigger than I expected so I definitely don't mind a second lol).
1.2 livin_free_asmy_hair -Tiana locket [pinpics][94280/pinpics] & Maleficent Turret [pinpics]29287[/pinpics] (Definitely loving both these pins).

2. evaaa - 101 Dalmatians Window Series
[pinpics]94850[/pinpics], DA Maleficent [pinpics]32131[/pinpics] and DLR Maleficent[pinpics]45813[/pinpics] (Really like the window series pin and DA Maleficent).
2.2 docfish2u - Beauty and the Beast Hinged Storybook
[pinpics]89883[/pinpics] (I love these pins and have been meaning to get some from this collection as well)

3. liverpoolace - DA Maleficent Frame
[pinpics]27684[/pinpics] (Really awesome Maleficent pin)

Thanks for the bids everyone :)

Here are some pictures of the actual pin that is up for auction:
(Pin is new on original backer card)
image_zps6c60d966.jpg

image_zpse4e4b47b.jpg

image_zpsb6ae2832.jpg

I'll have a go at this one :D

I'd like to bid:

Pin 81330: Disney Store Europe - Princess and the Frog
Pin 74537: Disney Store Europe - Princess Jasmine & Rajah (Aladdin)
Pin 75932: Disney Store Europe - Princess Snow White - Locket

Bump. I need to update the leaderboard, but I'm at emergency right now... getting stitches in my hand. Will post one later tonight.

Ill bid: Pin 67123: DLR - Create-A-Pin - Sleeping Beauty & Maleficent as the Dragon
Pin 74362: Disney Store Europe - Princess Belle - Locket

Leaderboard Update:
AUCTION ENDS SUNDAY 6/16/13 - 2 DAYS LEFT

1.1 disney25 - Sleeping Beauty and Maleficent pin [pinpics]67123[/pinpics] & Belle Locket pin [pinpics]74362[/pinpics] (Loving both these pins)
Minnie594 - Princess and the Frog [pinpics]81330[/pinpics], Princess Jasmine and Rajah pin [pinpics]74537[/pinpics] & Princess Snow White Locket pin pinpics]75932[/pinpics] (This is very close to first place and I'm still a little undecided as to whether or not this will take the top spot).
1.3 The Wise One - Mulan Premiere Birthstone pin [pinpics]22739[/pinpics] & Ariel Locket Series pin [pinpics]70537[/pinpics] (Still loving this bid very much)
2.1 VillainousGoof - 2010 Mystery Villains Set (Captain Hook Only)
pin [pinpics]79969[/pinpics], DSF Disney Cats Bagheera and Shere Khan pin [pinpics]83851[/pinpics] & Evil Queen Wicked Fun pin [pinpics]92275[/pinpics] (I absolutely adore Shere Khan LE pins and want this one! The Captain Hook is really nice as well; you totally get what I mean about the 'sparkle' lol. I would dread starting the Wicked Fun set though lol that's a great trader though).2.2 livin_free_asmy_hair -Tiana Locket pin [pinpics]94280[/pinpics] & Maleficent Turret pin [pinpics]29287[/pinpics] (Great bid and I definitely want these 2)

3.1 evaaa - 101 Dalmatians Window Series pin
[pinpics]94850[/pinpics], DA Maleficent pin [pinpics]32131[/pinpics] & DLR Maleficent pin [pinpics]45813[/pinpics] (I <3 Dalmatians and DA Maleficent pins)
3.2 docfish2u - Beauty and the Beast Hinged Storybook pin
[pinpics]89883[/pinpics] (Awesome Beauty and the Beast pin)
3.3 liverpoolace - DA Maleficent Frame pin
[pinpics]27684[/pinpics] (This is a super cool pin...I'd like to get all the frames from DA one day lol)

*Note: I will also be looking at everyone's trades, who bids on this auction, to temporarily add pins to my wants from your trades for the duration of the auction.
*Also please note the leaderboard is subject to change at anytime before the auction has officially ended :)

Leaderboard Update:
AUCTION ENDS SUNDAY 6/16/13 - 2 DAYS LEFT

1.1 disney25 - Sleeping Beauty and Maleficent pin [pinpics]67123[/pinpics] & Belle Locket pin [pinpics]74362[/pinpics] (Loving both these pins)
Minnie594 - Princess and the Frog [pinpics]81330[/pinpics], Princess Jasmine and Rajah pin [pinpics]74537[/pinpics] & Princess Snow White Locket pin pinpics]75932[/pinpics] (This is very close to first place and I'm still a little undecided as to whether or not this will take the top spot).
1.3 The Wise One - Mulan Premiere Birthstone pin [pinpics]22739[/pinpics] & Ariel Locket Series pin [pinpics]70537[/pinpics] (Still loving this bid very much)
2.1 VillainousGoof - 2010 Mystery Villains Set (Captain Hook Only)
pin [pinpics]79969[/pinpics], DSF Disney Cats Bagheera and Shere Khan pin [pinpics]83851[/pinpics] & Evil Queen Wicked Fun pin [pinpics]92275[/pinpics] (I absolutely adore Shere Khan LE pins and want this one! The Captain Hook is really nice as well; you totally get what I mean about the 'sparkle' lol. I would dread starting the Wicked Fun set though lol that's a great trader though).2.2 livin_free_asmy_hair -Tiana Locket pin [pinpics]94280[/pinpics] & Maleficent Turret pin [pinpics]29287[/pinpics] (Great bid and I definitely want these 2)

3.1 evaaa - 101 Dalmatians Window Series pin
[pinpics]94850[/pinpics], DA Maleficent pin [pinpics]32131[/pinpics] & DLR Maleficent pin [pinpics]45813[/pinpics] (I <3 Dalmatians and DA Maleficent pins)
3.2 docfish2u - Beauty and the Beast Hinged Storybook pin
[pinpics]89883[/pinpics] (Awesome Beauty and the Beast pin)
3.3 liverpoolace - DA Maleficent Frame pin
[pinpics]27684[/pinpics] (This is a super cool pin...I'd like to get all the frames from DA one day lol)

*Note: I will also be looking at everyone's trades, who bids on this auction, to temporarily add pins to my wants from your trades for the duration of the auction.
*Also please note the leaderboard is subject to change at anytime before the auction has officially ended :)

*Sorry for the extra post...meant to add 'livin_free_asmy_hair' to the leaderboard. It didn't copy and paste properly the first time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back