• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Pin 88207: DLP - Christmas Pin-Doll Party - Pin Trading Event - Jumbo Ends 6/27

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Pin 88207: DLP - Christmas Pin-Doll Party - Pin Trading Event - Jumbo Ends 6/27

nuwintrader5654

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
A lot of great bids but congrats to liverpoolace, Basically had it sealed with that Rajah and Jasmin pin, I just posted about I REALLY WANTED IT. You shall be getting a PM.
Hi Guys,

Welcome to my first auction! Rules are simple:

Bidding will end on Wednesday June 27th at 9:00 PM Pacific Standard time
I will be posting the leader board as often as I can, so bare with me.

Pins I collect:
Disney Designer princesses
Aladdin (the movie so anyone in this movie is fair game)
Tron (Im picky with my tron pins)
Tangled
UP
Villains
Brave
Ariel and Little Mermaid
Pocahontas

Pins I do not collect:
I dunno I love all pins really lol.

Goodluck and have fun!

DSC_1667.jpg

Last edited:
Here is my offer:

Pin 81855: DisneyStore.com - TRON Series - Donald Duck
Pin 83296: DLR - Sci-Fi Academy - Penny Arcade Mystery Collection - Video Games - Tron Only
Pin 90495: Piece of Disney Movies - Little Mermaid <---cell is close up of Ariel...can email you pic, if you want)

Last edited:
I will bid:

[pinpics]89645[/pinpics] DSF - Ticket Stub Series - Rapunzel
[pinpics]26616[/pinpics] Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - How to Draw Blue Line (Maleficent)
[pinpics]26747[/pinpics] Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - How to Draw Blue Line (Cinderella)

Last edited:
I'll bid
pin90007
(The scene is a close up of Rapunzel in the gondola with lanterns in the background)
pin73450
Pin 73450: Disney Store Europe -UP Vue Cinema Pin
pin91169
Pin 91169: Disney Store UK - Pocahontas Waterfall Pin

Oh man these are some GREAT offers, so far top 3 are:
Megfan, I would note though that the pocahontas I have a prearranged pre-trade for it, so its not high on my wants.
talesoftobv
liverpoolace

Last edited:
Thank you for your additional offer but standings have not changed.
Oh man these are some GREAT offers, so far top 3 are:
Megfan, I would note though that the pocahontas I have a prearranged pre-trade for it, so its not high on my wants.
talesoftobv
liverpoolace

I'll bid 88892 piece of disney movies aladdin pin (Jasmine with Aladdin's hand reaching towards her), 4032 pocahontas, 12383 ariel, 33937 pocahontas, 33969 evil queen, 34096 chernabog, and 74229 jasmine and jafar.

I'll add Pin 17240: WDW Cast Lanyard Series - Aladdin and Jasmine Heart
Pin 68047: Disney Store Europe - Bambi and Thumper - Easter Eggs

Last edited:
Pin 77918: Cast Exclusive Stage Mickey Mouse
Pin 21890: WDW - Disney Trainer - Jiminy Cricket (One Post)
Pin 86287: Cast Member Exclusive - Maleficent with Merryweather Need Magic

A lot of great bids but congrats to liverpoolace, Basically had it sealed with that Rajah and Jasmin pin, I just posted about I REALLY WANTED IT. You shall be getting a PM.

A lot of great bids but congrats to liverpoolace, Basically had it sealed with that Rajah and Jasmin pin, I just posted about I REALLY WANTED IT. You shall be getting a PM. Umm I cannot PM you liverpool please PM me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back