• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pin 89903: DSF - Pin Trader's Delight - Alice - GWP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pin 89903: DSF - Pin Trader's Delight - Alice - GWP

initial_tb

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Can anyone tell me if there is one or two posts on the back of this pin?
pin89903

This i found in pinpics : Pin has a gold base metal and has an ice cream cone waffle backstamp that reads:

Disney's Soda Fountain and Studio Store
Limited Edition 300
© Disney
China

I haven't seen to many of the PTDs in person myself, but the ones I have seen are usually fairly small (compared to the normal DSF pins, anyway), and always have just one post.

Hi there. Are you worried because of the border of the ice cream cones? I have the Cheshire cat that goes with this Alice. It is supposed to have 1 pin post and there are really ugly borders on almost all DSF PTDs.

I have quite a few of the PTDs and I have seen various quality when it comes to the ice cream pattern on the back, from broken patterns to fading ice creams, and that's direct from the store. But I do not have a PTD that has two posts so it just seemed really odd when I received this one in the mail. The front looks beautiful, just like the picture, so I was just wondering what everyone else's look like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back