• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Pin 90211 - Brave - Booster Set ending on Monday July 2nd 8pm PDT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Pin 90211 - Brave - Booster Set ending on Monday July 2nd 8pm PDT

docfish2u

Sir David, Grail Slayer Knight
Rating - 100%
735   0   0
Here is the latest auction of mine.

pin90211th72
Pin 90211: Brave - Booster Set

All of the usual DPF rules apply. The Auction ends Monday July 2nd at 8pm Pacific time.

I like trading overseas also so please don't be shy about bidding no matter where you live.

I want to have some fun with this auction so please do not bid anything from my wants page. I will give more credit to those who think outside the box on what to trade.

I prefer not to receive hidden mickey's and vinylmation pins since there are so many fakes of those out there.

I do like disney auction/shopping pins, princess pins and anything else that will trade well.

So please be creative and have fun with this auction.

Thank you for looking.

docfish2u

Last edited:
I'll offer
pin73450
Pin 73450: Disney Store Europe -UP Vue Cinema Pin
pin26850
Pin 26850: UK Disney Store Kanga & Roo Name Pin

I should have a few other things to offer too, but just need to check on a few pending trades first :)

Hi Clara, thank you for bidding, but all of the pins you offered are on my wants page. Normally that would be a bonus, but I am hoping to have some fun with this auction and hope the offers will be stuff not on my wants list. Just to turn things around a little here and do something different. Great bid though.

hmmmm..... Wondering if I should bid the LK PODM, I don't know... Its not on your wants list and not something you want.
Im thinking about it... :)

hmmmm..... Wondering if I should bid the LK PODM, I don't know... Its not on your wants list and not something you want.
Im thinking about it... :)

I never said it was something I didn't want. Just not something I collect. I am always looking for new traders. Over half of the pins on my wants list are pins I would use for traders. Gots to have a variety!

I bid these pins :
Pin 90198: Disney's Best Friends - Mystery Pack - Ariel and Flounder Only
Pin 66312: WDW - Happy Holidays 2008 Chip and Dale on a Mitten Backer
Pin 85298: DLR - Sci-Fi Academy Alumni - Star Wars Quotes - Obi-Wan Kenobi ... and
Pin 88795: DCL - Disney Fantasy Inaugural Sailings Logo ( not on card )

Last edited:
Okay so here is the leader board for tonight. All of the bids are very close!!!
1) CrashMyParty
2) Tinker with the first set of pins offered
3) Megfan (you mentioned possibly more?)
4) Starry_Solo
5) Psycho Pixie
6) Clara9271

Thank all of you for playing along. I don't know about you but this is the most fun I have had on any of my auctions!

Thank you and keep bidding please!

Last edited:
and this one, I want to win one of these auctions

Pin 39249: Magical Milestones - 1973 - Walt Disney Story Opens or
Pin 69769: Disney Store Europe - Romance Series - Cinderella

Last edited:
Skip the Walt then, I add Cindy , I also have this to add
Pin 65948: The Haunted Mansion® - Mystery Pin Collection (Opera Singers Donald & Daisy Only)
Thats it, if I didn't make it with these I never will . :lol:

Last edited:
You have made a very strong offer and is the leader, but there is still 2 more days and hopefully more offers to come. Thank you!!!!

Not your fault, I should have made that bigger and more obvious to begin with. Great bid, I will update the leader board later tonight. Thank you for coming back and playing along!

Changed my bid up above, thank you. I got so excited I didn't read the directions LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back