• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Pin 90211 - Brave - Booster Set ending on Monday July 2nd 8pm PDT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everybody, time for the updated leader board:

1) CrashMyParty/Tinker with the first set of pins offered - tied
2) Starry_Solo with the updated bid
3) Megfan (you mentioned possibly more?)
4) Clara9271 with the updated bid
5) Echoharmony with the Dumbo bid
6) Psycho Pixie

I think that is everybody. If I missed somebody please lmk.

Thank you for all of the bids. Only one more day!

Hmmm, gotta update my bid!

one more to add :anxious:
Pin 85866: DLR - Jedi Training Academy - Logo with Jedi Mickey and Yoda

Li ... stop it , you in CA always win . :lol:
and to make it 8 pins . This one makes me laugh . A crew member on The Fantasy gave it to me , said it was from his set .

Pin 59539: DisneyShopping.com - American Folklore Boxed Pin Set (Paul Bunyan Pin Only) :lol:

Last edited:

Ooh, Paul Bunyan. Makes me want to sing....Davy, Davy Crockett! I like your Jedi pin (I have one myself!) But I want a brave booster set, so I may be upping my bid. LOL

I think I have come to my limit at 8 pins . Its all up to the auntioneer . :lol;

Hi Tinker, very impressive offer! The Paul Bunyan pin is cute. All of you bidders have been very generous and played along with my auction very well! I know it is an unusual auction by my asking you all to think outside of the box. Thank you! I think there will be some happy people later tonight.

I'll bid 12319, 12530, 26688, 29694, 80597, and 80598

I'd be willing to substitute 31763 for 12530

Last edited:
Hi and thank you very much to everybody who bid in my unusual auction. Since I asked everybody who bid to think outside of the box, I am going to do the same for the winner. There are 3 bidders who went above and beyond in their bids. So I am going to name 3 winners to this auction. I have a brand new set of the Brave pins still on their original cards and in their wrappers to these 3 bidders.

Tinker:
Pin 90198: Disney's Best Friends - Mystery Pack - Ariel and Flounder Only
Pin 66312: WDW - Happy Holidays 2008 Chip and Dale on a Mitten Backer
Pin 85298: DLR - Sci-Fi Academy Alumni - Star Wars Quotes - Obi-Wan Kenobi ... and
Pin 88795: DCL - Disney Fantasy Inaugural Sailings Logo ( not on card )
Pin 69769: Disney Store Europe - Romance Series - Cinderella
Pin 65948: The Haunted Mansion® - Mystery Pin Collection (Opera Singers Donald & Daisy Only)
Pin 85866: DLR - Jedi Training Academy - Logo with Jedi Mickey and Yoda
Pin 59539: DisneyShopping.com - American Folklore Boxed Pin Set (Paul Bunyan Pin Only)

CrashMyParty:
Pin 65779: DisneyShopping.com - Spinner Series Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas Pin
Pin 89322: Vinylmation Mystery Pin Collection - Park #8 - WDW 25th Anniversary Logo Only
Pin 82927: April Fools' Day 2011 - Mickey and Goofy
Pin 79397: Stitch & Scrump on Pillows (Scrump ONLY)

Starry_Solo:
Pin 13964: DLR - Beauty and the Beast GWP of DVD/Video
Pin 24465: DLR - Hangin Eight (Goofy) 3D
Pin 47557: Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse - Wedding
Pin 56522: NCAA Football Team Series - USC (Mickey Mouse) (even though my daughter goes to WSU)
Pin 57238: Disney Store - Baloo putting Mowgli to sleep
Pin 77553: Vinylmation Mystery Pin Collection - Star Wars - Luke Skywalker Only

I hope you all had as much fun as I did. Thank you again to everybody who bid!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.