• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Pin 91114 DLR 57th Anniversary with DUMBO - Cast Member Exclusive! Ends 7/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Pin 91114 DLR 57th Anniversary with DUMBO - Cast Member Exclusive! Ends 7/23

echoharmony

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
142   0   0

This auction ends July 23rd, Monday, at 7pm Pacific Time!

Up for auction is this new on card cast member exclusive pin:

pin91114

Pin 91114: DLR - Cast Member - Disneyland 57th Anniversary with Dumbo

It has 6 people trading it and 25 wanting it.

Please feel free to bid pins that you don't have in your hand yet, and/or pins that are not out yet! Pre-trades are love!

There is no reserve on this auction, so please have fun! I'd love to see lots of bids, I enjoy seeing what kinds of pins are out there!

Bids placed privately or after the auction's end time/date will NOT be considered! Pins are the currency here, no cash will be accepted!

Some things to help you gain an edge...

Pins I like:

-Pins on my want list, Disney Auctions pins, Japan pins, Stitch, Jessica, Haunted Mansion, Nightmare Before Christmas, Princesses, Villains, PODMs, keys, pirate ships, fantasia creatures(sprites and whatnot), upcoming DSF/PODM releases, etc. have fun with this one!

Pins I don't care for:

-Hidden mickeys/cast lanyards, vinylmation pins(for the most part, due to scrappers), booster pack pins, sedesma, propins, rack pins still available.

If you'd like to change/add to your bid, please just make a new post instead of editing! Thanks! Be sure to ask any questions you may have before placing your bid. Please bid freely and often, and HAVE FUN!

docfish2u is the leader so far! Hope, I actually am getting the Mulan and Mushu best friends pin, I Just updated my want list :) Don't worry though, you don't have to bid things on my want list, that's why I made a list of other stuff I like and can use as traders :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back