• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Pin 91713 DLR Annual Passholder Haunted Mansion Lost Key!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Pin 91713 DLR Annual Passholder Haunted Mansion Lost Key!

Aquata

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
pin91713.jpg

Okay, this is my very first auction! I just came back from Disneyland with my husband and got this lovely pin! I know these keys are pretty sought after so I figured that I'd snag an extra and see if I could trade it!
Auction will end this coming Wednesday night (9/12)
Pin comes on original card.

Anything from my grails/wants list will be considered first and foremost.

What I like:
The Little Mermaid/Ariel, Brave, Nightmare Before Christmas (Specifically Jack or Oogie Boogie), Rosetta (from Disney Faries)

Also, aside from any listed on my "Wants" list, I tend to shy away from Hidden Mickey pins. Also, I don't really collect the following but depending on the pin, I may consider it: Tron, Mulan, Snow White, The Lion King

Thanks for looking/bidding! :)

Aquata said:
Also, I don't really collect the following but depending on the pin, I may consider it: Tron, Mulan, Snow White, lion king! :)

Ha! I checked my trades vs your wants and it was Mulan, snow white and lion king. Ha!!!! Dang!

Ha! I checked my trades vs your wants and it was Mulan, snow white and lion king. Ha!!!! Dang!

Seriously, go ahead and bid something if you really want the key. Really, I'm not a horrible picky person :) For me, it depends on the pin. If it's a nice pin or to my liking I won't say, "NAY! IT'S MULAN/TLK/TRON/SNOW WHITE! NEVARRR!" :lol: I haven't gotten a ton of bids so far so your chances are still pretty good!

Ooooh! Nice bids! These are all nice pins! I'll do a top 5 by tomorrow evening/night (just waiting to see if I get one or two more bids) :)

Okay, here is my bid (based upon our discussion that we can meet on 9/22 at DLR to trade in person and that the pin is on card):

Pin 44061: Reading a Book - 2 Pin Set (Ariel Only)

Can't add a picture at the moment because I'm on IE, not Google

Okay everyone, I will be selecting a winner in the next 40 minutes at 8:00 pm (pacific/California time). Leader board is as follows...
1. starry_solo
2. docfish2u
3. Psycho Pixie

Okay guys, closing this thread. Sorry about the delay, had to make a dinner run! Winner of this auction will be starry_solo! Thank you guys for your bids! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back