• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Pin 99143: DLP - Frozen pin with Anna and Olaf ~ Ends Wed 09/10 @ 9PM CST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Pin 99143: DLP - Frozen pin with Anna and Olaf ~ Ends Wed 09/10 @ 9PM CST

Merryweather

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
408   0   0
Hello DPF Peeps !!

I asked Dancecats close my older auction when DPF had technical difficulties and I apologize for being back this late, but here it is .. finally .. for your bidding pleasure ;)

These two pictures below show the actual pin I am auctioning.

frozen1_zps35332d25.jpg

frozen_back_zpsa3b2ce11.jpg

The pin is on original card and in original wrapping. I removed the cellophane wrap for these pictures, but you will receive the pin on card and in wrap. It was never displayed or traded ever since I bought it.

Pin 99143: DLP - Frozen pin with Anna and Olaf - LE 600

T/W : 52/413 (count of traders includes me too)

This auction will end on 08/17 Sun at 9:00 pm CST (7:00 pm DLR time & 10:00 pm WDW time)

* Pins from my wants - one can only hope.

* Nice PTDs. I am posting a summary of my PTD wants below. Great if you have them, otherwise girly and cutesy PTDs are welcome :)

wants_zps31796e69.jpg

* Beloved Tales, older DA princess pins and other good traders are welcome too.

* Rapunzel for my daughter's collection

:nono: No Thank You :down:

* Hidden Mickey/Cast/Lanyard Fodder
* Fab 5
* Rack/OE pins
*Vinylmations
*Mystery pins (as they get scrappered A LOT)
* Haunted Mansion/Chernabog/ NBC/Stitch/Jessica & Tink (except my few wants)
* Anything ugly or scary looking - maybe some Maleficent & Ursula ok.
* Fakes/scrappers/counterfeits/defective pins/pins with upside-down-trade ratios
* Frozen - just got fed up with the hype, and had to explain kiddo that it is a toss up between college education fund and Frozen pins :lol:

My Pinpics id is the same as my forum name: Merryweather. My traders and collection desperately need to be updated, but my wants are current and a bit expanded for this auction.

Please remember that it is great if you have pins from my wants, but this is an auction and as per forum rules you are allowed to bid anything you see fit. So, do not be disheartened by my short wants list.
I hope you will come and try your hand at bidding, and more importantly have fun along with me :)

Thank you for looking & best of luck :)

My quality trades list is slim, but I wil try

pin92018
Pin 92018: WDI - Main Street Electrical Parade 40th Anniversary Blue Fairy

and

pin95107
Pin 95107: WDW - 13 Event Countdown Collection - Maleficent

Good morning :)

I hope that everybody had a great weekend and peeps travelling back home from the event are safely at home.

Here is the first leaderboard:

1. Sockgnome

2. Speezard

3. Hopemax

4. anzaryaa

Thank you for the new bids. This is how it looks like for this morning:

1. Speezard/Sockgome - I hate ties and I will eventually settle on what I like better, I promise ;) But for now, I just can't make up my mind.

2. Hopemax

3. Anzaryaa/Damiens Pins

This auction ends tomorrow evening. Thanks for the bids so far :)

I will start bid again

Pin 102733 Disney Store UK - Sleeping Beauty Stained Glass Pin - # 4 of 4

Pin 100816 UK Disney Store - UP! 5th Anniversary Pin - Carl Russel Dug

Pin 82641 Jerry Leigh - Rapunzel

Good morning! Today is the last day. So, the end is near :)

Here is the early morning board:

1. Speezard

1.25 Damiens Pins

2. Hopemax

3. Anzaryaa/lilmisssunshine

/

Happy Wednesday & thanks for bidding :)

Good morning! Today is the last day. So, the end is near :)

Here is the early morning board:

1. Speezard

1.25 Damiens Pins

2. Hopemax

3. Anzaryaa/lilmisssunshine

/

Happy Wednesday & thanks for bidding :)
Hm, you seem to have the wrong Rapunzel mother's day pin from my bid - it should be pin 100413.

Does that change my position or was it just the wrong image?

Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Hm, you seem to have the wrong Rapunzel mother's day pin from my bid - it should be pin 100413.

Does that change my position or was it just the wrong image?

Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Oh .. so sorry and thanks for catching my mistake. Somehow, I misunderstood. I also realized that I forgot Sockgnome in this morning's board :( And sadly, yes, the board changes to:

1. Damiens Pins

2. Sockgnome / Speezard

/

3. Hopemax

In regards to that, new bid!

and

The latter will be shipped straight from UK thanks to speedwaystar1 :)

Dreamy Prince Phillip is the last one I need to complete my set of 4 for my beloved princess :)

So, is a game changer.

Speezard takes the lead back :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back