Pin and Pop - Virtual Trade Events

starry_solo

Judge of the Dark Court
Staff member
DPF Super Moderator
Rating - 100%
540   0   0
Yeah, I've been bugging @ryanfury to do the same but so far, crickets...

I do wonder, however, when P&P culls the data, does it pick up any updates. Like the Food & Wine Festival mystery pins, I added those to PTDB with photos from Shop Disney. I didn't have time to name each individual pin so I named them pin #1 through #10. This week, I was finally able to update the names and descriptions. So, will the updated information show up?

TonkaToy

Scrapper Spotter!
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Yeah, I've been bugging @ryanfury to do the same but so far, crickets...

I do wonder, however, when P&P culls the data, does it pick up any updates. Like the Food & Wine Festival mystery pins, I added those to PTDB with photos from Shop Disney. I didn't have time to name each individual pin so I named them pin #1 through #10. This week, I was finally able to update the names and descriptions. So, will the updated information show up?
I just looked these up. Seems they are still listed with the numbers, if I'm looking at the correct pins. So, I'm not sure how it works. It lists the pin as being added to the database by PTDB, so maybe any future information needs to be physically edited by someone. It seems like any registered member can add additional content to a listing. Kind of like Wikipedia.
b56ecde6bd5ce8c91b850d9e2b8408de.jpg

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

Last edited: