• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pin Board #3! Emperor’s New Groove!!

Pin Board #3! Emperor’s New Groove!!

Spr175psu

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
104   0   0
So in one of my trade threads, I mentioned that I was under 10 away from being an Emperor’s New Groove completist. When I upgraded my Mr. Toad board, I had a smaller one to use and after some careful decision making (this is what I do on a Sunday), I chose ENG over Gaston, Hercules, and Splash Mountain.

Angry-Hades-Head-Pound-In-Disneys-Hercules-Gif.gif

01brerfoxrabbit5handKnuckles.jpg

tenor.gif

Nothing can phase Gaston I suppose.

Anyway, here is my ENG board!

QcUUi5e.jpg

And as you can see, there is a big gap for more pins so Disney needs to oblige and start coming out with more Emperor’s New Groove, the princesses have enough pins already!

Jasmine.gif

I hope you all enjoy and thank you to everyone who has made this amazing board possible!

Amazing! I see some pins I've been looking for for a very long time :eek: Really, really cool to see so many pins for an underappreciated film in one place.

Back