• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

PIN GEAR Pin Board Recommendations

PIN GEAR Pin Board Recommendations

DisneyPrincessAbby

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hey everyone! I hope you're all having a fabulous morning/afternoon/night so far!

As you could probably figure out based on the thread title, I am looking for suggestions on how to display my pins. I've currently got them on cork boards right now, which I like the look of, but hate how messy and fragile cork boards are. I was thinking maybe I could do corkboards with a frame around them so they don't deteriorate so much? I've put them on paint canvasses in the past, but I'm not too crazy about how the canvasses look on my wall. I suppose I'm just really looking for some second opinions/other ideas I wouldn't have considered!

*pics of my boards as they are right now*

c48135badb5e918c3f784aab2059be16.jpg

21918baeb95abb0e737c2c9ae8cbde1e.jpg

d21ea6a0a83aa52a96e0ab90510936f6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Frames work well. You can also wrap the corkboard with material and staple it on the back, so you have wraparound edges.
Based on something someone else posted here once, I use a few letter boards. They are smaller so really only work for small collections or parts of collections, but they are fun. They come in lots of colors and you can add a message. Like I have “ONE LITTLE SPARK” on my Figment board.

Thanks for the ideas! I hadn't considered wrapping the cork boards with fabric! As for the letter boards, I do have some smaller collections that would probably fit on those... Definitely some options to consider! :)

I like to buy empty picture frames from the craft and thrift stores, cut poster board or cardboard to fit (like from an Amazon box) and drape fabric over the cardboard. The pins hold the fabric in place!

Your collection must be huge! Do you ever trade out the boards on the wall for ones in storage so you can see your other pins now and then?
I have a pretty big collection - not sure I would call it huge - but maybe?
I am actually thinking about switching around some of my pins - and that my bring some of the stored ones out.

Back