• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pin collector newbie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pin collector newbie

Disneyposh1219

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello yall!

I am new to the pin collecting/trading world and I must say it's addicting. I don't even know where to start! My favorite movie is the little mermaid and Cinderella so I was thinking of starting there! Looking forward to being in this group!

Xoxo Diondra

Hi, welcome to DPF! You'll have so much fun collecting and trading pins! :D And DPF is such a great and helpful community! :3

Hi and Welcome! Wait until you see all the beautiful pins available - it's mind boggling! Look forward to seeing you around!
Christine

Welcome to DPF! You picked some great favorites. There is an enormous amount to choose from. Enjoy the journey.

Welcome to DPF!

There are tons of beautiful Little Mermaid and Cinderella pins out there! Good luck with starting your collections!

:D

Welcome to the community. :wavey: Starting to collect pins of your favorite movie characters is one of the best ways to decide on a theme, imo. Good luck on your hobby. Before you know it, you'll have more pins than you know what to do with. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back