• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pin Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pin Help!

Zero2Hero

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I got some pins in the mail today and one of them I am questioning so I was wondering if anyone has the same pin if they could help me? Ignore the Meg pin, I thought it was a scrapper but I found out that Germany and China made the pin in the same position. =D
badpin001.jpg

I dont know if the Baby Pegasus is real because he has black color on the cloud below him (See arrow in picture)
and also on the pin pics picture on the spot right next to Pegasus tail and upper wing there is supposed to be what looks like gold metal, like there is between his ear and his mane, but there is none (see arrow in picture) If someone has that pin and it doesn't look right, the back or front, or if it does look right and it looks real I would love some help!
Thanks to all who help me! =D

I think your baby pegasus is authentic. There are different runs on pins which can cause them to have slight differences.

I would also say that the first pin looks authentic. The black imperfection was most likely put there by accident by a previous owner :)

If it were a HM, I would ALWAYS question it. But yours look to be authentic non-scrappers. My only hope with this whole scrapper pin thing is that when Disney in China opens, they buy all those scrappers before they hit Ebay in the US...lol

The black on the cloud I agree looks like something environmental maybe. Humidity does strange things to pins and it looks as if this may be the case with your pin. With the missing piece of metal, it's normally the scrapper pins that have the extra metal AND some of the pics on PinPics are of Scrapper Pins. I know that sounds funny but their are several pics on PP that are of the Scrapper version, not the legit version. So, I'd be more leary if their were extra pieces of metal than lacking extra pieces of metal. I hope this makes sense. In other words, I'd say it was real...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back