• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

QUESTION Pin Identification. Any shortcuts? HELP!

With the redo of PinPics, I decided to my own redo to get a current list of what I have to trade. What I am doing is going through my books page by page to match up everything. In two days, I have logged only 60 pins out of about 1,200. Is there a way to identify pins through a picture app?

I think google search will let you drop in a photo and it will try to match the photo to something from the web. But i don't think that this will help your situation as many pins look similar.
You could try making a sort of game out of it by having page photos posted to a thread and having people compete to see who can find the PP# for the most pins that haven't yet been identified or something like that.

I put as many pull down windows as I can.
year
LE
DLR, DA etc.

if I get stumped I’ll look on eBay and if I find the pin and they use a specific name I’ll try that - I did it this way trying to add pins to pinandpop

Back