• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

PIN IT UP Game - What did you get?

PIN IT UP Game - What did you get?

Poohlady5

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
380   0   0
I was completely surprised by the zap I received from Rocke01 last night! I received this beautiful Sleeping Beauty from my wants list:

RS_Rbc7406e101.png

Thank you so much ladies! :0) I am touched that you thought of me. Thank you thank you!! :hug:

Last edited:
You deserve to be zapped my dear! Thank you for being such a great person and zapper in this group!

I received this from disneychildwithin, what an awesome zap! I love it! Thank you so much!
c1249ecffe6f35ebbc91a2d7588c8543.jpg

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Oh my! Such lovely zaps! I'm feeling like the zap I sent FoolishMortal79 is totally inadequate. Must. Rectify. Immediately!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Here are the GREAT pins I just received from Rocke01! My stepson will flip out over the cupcake. He's 8 and just started collecting pins...that's the first set he's trying to complete! :) And Pirates...my favorite attraction of all time. Big thanks Rocke01!

8ec17c4f08d51af622a701b6eeadf79d.jpg

Last edited:
I'm sure I'll love it either way! My Zapee has to wait a bit for mine since I'm headed to the Disney Soda Fountain Store and Disneyland in a few weeks. I want to get something really new for them!

Oh my! Such lovely zaps! I'm feeling like the zap I sent FoolishMortal79 is totally inadequate. Must. Rectify. Immediately! 

Thank you MBSMART! Mine arrived today and they're great! I love the Ursula, Belle, and little Maleficent complete with flames! Very cute!

463d42725dd435fcfd2e42f11848f2b8.jpg

Back