Zapped! Pin it Up Zapping Game: What did you receive?

Discussion in 'Pin Zaps & Swaps' started by TonkaToy, Jul 17, 2020.

1. TonkaToy

TonkaToy Scrapper Spotter!

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

This thread is a place for us to post what we got from the Pin it Up Zapping Game.

Keeping these two portions of the game separated will hopefully make things less confusing in the sign up thread.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2020
  2. stitchismyspiritanimal

stitchismyspiritanimal PinPics ID: chrisdonturner

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0

So, I guess I'm the first one to post what I received from the Pin it up Zapping game, and boy was it great! @nateeter sent a wonderful Lilo and Stitch pin for the premiere of the wonderful movie! She also included a Cinderella bubble pin with a unique "bubble" popping out of the middle of the pin. Finally, my favorite princess was also part of the package! Thank you @nateeter for such a wonderful assortment of pins that are going in to my forever collection![​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Last edited: Jul 24, 2020
    coblj003, krand1276, Pecosace and 2 others like this.
  3. krand1276

krand1276 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    77   0   0

I received my zap package from @brattyjedi today. Thank you so much!

Three wrapped items and two sets of stickers!

[​IMG]

First one I almost unwrapped completely before I saw this note:

[​IMG]

Curious! When I unwrapped it, there was this fantastic Mickey Disney Rewards pin for my collection. I don't remember having this one! He looks so happy!

[​IMG]

Next was this wonderful Donald Duck Halloween pin! He looks so great! Perfect for my Halloween collection!

[​IMG]

Then finally this one wrapped in blue tissue paper with a cryptic note:

[​IMG]

A Halloween pin with Mickey and Minnie and glows in the dark!

[​IMG]

Thank you so much, Rachael! You did such an amazing zap package!!!

TonkaToy, nateeter, Pecosace and 2 others like this.
  4. maiarebecca

maiarebecca Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    25   0   0

Thank you so much @krand1276!!!!!!!!!!!

I received a whole bag of pins and goodies!!!! I love everything! The pins are amazing. And the stickers are so perfect! I’m gonna plaster “strong princess” all over my apartment now. (Poor boyfriend). And of course it was about three seconds from the time I took the photo to the time I tore open the mini fig!!!

Thank you thank you thank you!!!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. nateeter

nateeter Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0

Took a break from moving stuff on Saturday, and opened my goodies from @stratasfan (and sister).

[​IMG]

I recently cleared out the scrappers from my early collection, and that included most of my cutie nerds. So happy to have a couple replaced!

There was also candy, but that lasted about 30 seconds between me and hubs. He was two pieces in when he asked, “Wait! Where’s this candy from? Can I trust it?!” I gave him a weird, questioning look, and he’s like, “Is this stranger candy?” I laughed and assured him it was from pin-family.

And how did they find a balloon with my three most favoritest princesses?!?! I rarely find them together on anything, so that was another special treat.

The bag and stickers will also be put to good use!

Thank you for everything sisters!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pecosace, krand1276 and TonkaToy like this.
  6. khossler

khossler If I go, there's just no telling how far I'll go!

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0

I received this zap in the mail just before I left for vacation. I dont know many folks real names on here LOL so I think this is from @stitchismyspiritanimal?
    I usually do this from my phone and I cant seem to get the photo to upload.... But i received happy mail! It included the three dogs from Up puzzle piece (my husband was so excited to get that!) and the MOST ADORABLE Olaf Pop Socket!!! also included some candy and adorable stickers!!!

THank you so much for the zap! I love it so much! Once school starts back up, I hope to jump back in and zap another person!

Kayla

7. stitchismyspiritanimal

stitchismyspiritanimal PinPics ID: chrisdonturner

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0

Yes, I'm the guilty party.[​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk