• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pin pics DOWN June 17??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully they're taking down (or at least moving) those awful ad banners that block the title of the pins when you're in each pin page and the "inbox, sent, delete" button line when you're on the direct messages page. At least, those are blocked for me on my iPad and it's very user unfriendly.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

I'm guessing the downtime is nothing more than the server needing to be reset. If we're lucky. I don't think it has anything to do with implementation of a new site. I think we'd get some warning about that. Worst case is more "eating itself" and outdated code that got even more broken by whatever recent hosting server upgrades went into effect overnight.

I'm guessing the downtime is nothing more than the server needing to be reset. If we're lucky. I don't think it has anything to do with implementation of a new site. I think we'd get some warning about that. Worst case is more "eating itself" and outdated code that got even more broken by whatever recent hosting server upgrades went into effect overnight.
If it were a server reset, it would have been back up in minutes. They are just not reachable right now, which is most likely related to their host for one of many different reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back