• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

PIN ID Pin pictures

PIN ID Pin pictures

Drispnator

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hopefully going to start to post pictures from all of these books only going to do a couple at a time. Hopefully I read the directions right. These are the first 6 pages from the first book. Feel free to chime in or comment as I don’t really know much about any of them.
(http://imgur.com/a%2Fl4mfPQW)

Interesting combination of pins. It's hard to tell what they collected. I can help ID them with PinPics
#s. Just need a little time. You should try to search for them too.

Chiming-in.

What exactly are you trying to find out? The name of the pins? Etc.

You can try and Google them. That often works. The only issue is coming up with a Description that might pull up what your looking for.

I was looking for a name or number. Also if any are complete sets or not. The person I got them from seemed to like all kinds of different stuff. It was suggested to post pics so people could see what they were, so I am slowly doing that, not that they all need to be identified that would be asking way too much. I just tried google lens this morning and that was somewhat helpful for me so far. I am still getting the hang of pin pics and what to put in to find them. Funny side note, my son is itching to take them out of the books. “On accident” there were three in the dining room table to be added to his pin board. Patience is not a strong suit.

Pin # PP16537

WDW - Goofy - Tower of Terror – Dangle

Pin # PP22497

Simple Series (Tigger)

Pin # PP7109

Lion King (Pumbaa)

Pin # PP60809

WDW - Journey Through Time Pin Event 2003 (Villains) 1950-1961-1994

Pin # PP56197

DVC Animal Kingdom Lodge Villas Mickey and

Pin # PP5211

Bambi - Mom, From Your Little Dear!

Pin # PP16341

Magical Musical Moments - Circle of Life

Pin # PP12545

12 Months of Magic - Davy Crockett at the Alamo

Pin # PP28348

WDW - Donald Duck - Pirate Coin - Cast Lanyard

PP15475 DS -Magical Musical Moments - You Belong To My Heart​

Pin # PP25902

DLR - Framed Attraction Poster (Art of Animation)

Pin # PP12310

Minnie Mouse - Virgo - Signs of the Zodiac

Pin # PP11177

Disney Gallery - NYC Statue of Liberty Minnie

Pin # PP30074

WDW - Animal Kingdom - Safari Celebration Dinner

Pin # PP28944

WDW - Stitch & Thumper - Happy Easter 2004 - Blue

Pin # PP29270

WDW - Pilot Donald Airplane - Travel Company

PP2816 Puppies - 102 Dalmatians - Dangle​

Pin # PP23901

WDW - Mickey, Donald, Goofy - Hotels - Grand Floridian Resort & Spa

Pin # PP29068

WDW - Mickey, Donald & Goofy - April Fools Day 2004

PP16339 Magical Musical Moments - Orrville, Bianca and Bernard - Someone Is Waiting for You (Light Up) - The Rescuers​

Pin # PP5433

3 quarter Flex Pin MICKEY NEAT 'n' PRETTY

Pin # PP16967

Magical Musical Moments - You'll Be In My Heart

Pin # PP12697

Villain Core Series (Chernabog)

PP11462 12 Months of Magic - Pepper Ann​

This is definitely someone who collected in the earlier days. Very eclectic collection. Actually, it strikes me as what I call a vacationer collection. Basically, when they were on vacation at Disney, they browsed the racks and grabbed whatever struck their fancy. And then also popped in the Disney Store when they were in their local mall and also did the same there. Not seeing anything super valuable offhand, but nice and fun pins and the older stuff like this is harder to get these days. Also not seeing any full sets, but certainly pins from sets as others mentioned.

Congrats and have fun whatever you do with it!

Pin post # 2 Here are some more. Thanks to everyone for helping out. I think I finally got the hang of pin pics better. We have a lot more of this collection that I will continue to share as I have a chance. I believe AJK may be correct and this person would go to Disney and just buy whatever they liked, that is kind of like us. I know unfortunately the wife did not seem interested in them at all really. It was just a chance comment she made that we even found out she had them.
(http://imgur.com/a%2FfYyfPHS)

In case you decide to trade them, I think someone here was looking for those zodiac pins. Maybe @Captain Fartbeard ?
Eeyore Taurus is super cool! I also saw a couple other pins I like if they're posted on this month's trade arcade. For the older hidden mickeys it's mostly characters I'm interested in. Thanks for pointing them out!