• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

"Pin Stuff" Organization: Receipt scanning app

"Pin Stuff" Organization: Receipt scanning app

hopemax

DPF Super Moderator
Staff member
DPF Super Moderator
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
I've been keeping my receipts so that I can keep track of which pins I purchased myself, date, price, etc. Of course, this is just turning into an unwieldy collection of paper, and some of the receipts fade/become unreadable, etc. A friend has a receipt app that she uses for all her stuff, but I forgot to ask which one she uses. But I was wondering if anyone here was using one, preferably free or one time reasonable fee, specifically for pins or other collectibles purchases?

EDIT: In my initial Googling, I see some recommendations for Evernote. Has anyone used Evernote for this purpose? I already use Evernote for my pin want lists, so if I could get this to work the way I need it, it might be my best option.

Wow, you are organized!
I don't keep any receipts except for when I mail out and then I keep them for the current year and the prior year.

This probably won't help but, I just put dates bought and money spent in a column on my spreadsheet with the Pin info. Then receipts are shredded and recycled. :)

Back