• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Pin Trader's Delight - Fairy Merryweather (Sleeping Beauty) - Auction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Pin Trader's Delight - Fairy Merryweather (Sleeping Beauty) - Auction

Pin-A-Colada

The PTD Guru
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
The Limited Edition of 300 pin pictured below is going to be traded to the best offer posted on this thread (Actual item is pictured)…
Deadline for posting an offer is Thursday, September 13th @ 7:00pm PST
…

Only offers of trades posted on this thread will be recognized as a bid (Cash offers are not accepted)… I will choose the winning bid based on what fits my wants the best and not on value of offer,

Wants Include

UP!, those pins posted on my want list, and other great pin suprises I am not aware about.

Dislikes

Hidden Mickey or Rack Pins

The winning bidder will be posted at the closing of the auction… I will pay shipping for the item within the United States or international and winning bidder will do the same… If a person feels like changing their bid offer, then just post your new offer.

If there are any further questions feel free to ask… or send me a PM…
With all that out of the way...

:hsd:The next item up for bid is...:hsd:

DSF - Pin Trader's Delight- Merryweather (Sleeping Beauty)

Just so I don't forget about this, as I really want this PTN fairies set, and I have to start somewhere, here's an opening bid, it's the only Up pin I have.

Pin 75692: Disney PT52 Series - Russell

Thanks for keeping the auction lively. Looks like we have a new leader.

Leaderboard

1st - Rubyslipperedgoddess (I'm such a fan of all UP! pins, great looking one with Russell saluting)
2nd - Nursek8 (Really cute Stitch Invasion Pin)
3rd -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back