• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pin trading across the big pond!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pin trading across the big pond!

ameribabe

ameribabe
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi There,

I am from Norfolk UK (East coast, the bump that sticks out). I fell in love with Disney at a very young age, the highlight of my week was the "wonderful world of Disney" on a Saturday afternoon. Dreams DO come true because I finally saw that star go over the castle live in 1993. Since then I have made it my lifes' work to share this experience with as many people as possible.

I started collecting pins in 1999 but my collection really took off in 2003. I have around 300 pins. I am looking forward to exchanging info and possibly pins with you all. Postage to and from the UK can be a killer, but I do try to visit Florida once every couple of years (every year if I can afford it!) and would love to trade then.

Thank you for reading,
Ameribabe

Hey! I just joined on here as well (my intro post is a few down from yours). I started pin trading on a recent trip to Disney Florida when i found out my girlfriend was a trader. I'm from Hull (uk, obviously), and i was hoping to meet some other traders from the UK :)

Welcome!
There are a few traders from Europe on the forum (myself included!) so you will definitely be able to do some trading :)

Great! Would be good to get this organised over here as there are quite a few that do. Also, combining shipping / pick up from / to the states?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back