• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pin Trading Memes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pin Trading Memes!

Luis75

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I think this should be fun! If anyone is like me, you love memes! They crack me up. So I figure lets come up with some Pin Trading Memes! It should be a good laugh. Feel free to post some if you come up with them!

You can make your own at http://memegenerator.net

For those of you who aren't familiar...

33994411.jpg

Once you make your own... right click and hit copy image address. Then just post it on here!

Moderators: Feel free to move this to where you feel it's appropriate, not too sure where it should go. Thanks.

HAVE FUN!

meme3_zpsab9ad3f8.png

Last edited:
These are HILARIOUS! I am literally sitting here laughing out loud! What a great idea, I hope I can think of and create at least one that is as funny as one of these!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back