• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

PinCrazy is the best name for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
PinCrazy is the best name for me

pincrazy1

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Hello All

PinCrazy here, I just wanted to say Hi to all my Fellow traders and introduce myself.

I have been trading since what i call D-Day, the first GWP day at DLR in April of 2000, the Red D was released. I fell head over heals for trading and have over 1500 pins in my collection + at least that in traders. I have been to WDW for 3 of the last 4 PT events they have had there. I have been away for the last 2 years basically since the 9-9-9 event at DLR and WDW 2010 even so im in need of new pins from the last 2 years, but have LOTS of older HTF pins. Take a look at my traders and wants and maybe we can work something out.

Happy Trading and hope to meet a few of you over time

PinCrazy (ie CSHeckler on Pinpics)
and
Jodie (ie KittyJDS on Pinpics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back