• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pincredible Pin Sale! - MORE PINS ADDED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pincredible Pin Sale! - MORE PINS ADDED!

KCKRISTINE

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Hi everyone! Here is just a plain old sale. Pins are being added as I get to them so stay tuned!

Price includes shipping and delivery confirmation within the United States. If you'd prefer to pick up or meet up in person, we live in the Los Angeles area and would be okay with setting up a meeting. I can ship out of the country for an extra $4.00 but I unfortunately would not be able to provide tracking.

Payments via Paypal gift will be accepted as well as a funds transfer via Bank of America.

Please PM me with any questions.

** IF A PIN IS NOT LISTED HERE BUT IS IN OUR COLLECTION/TRADERS, PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE FOR PRICE! I JUST HAVEN'T GOTTEN AROUND TO LISTING IT!

Thank you!

Beloved Tales

Beloved Tales - Mary Poppins -$85
Beloved Tales - Rataouille - $90
Beloved Tales - Dumbo - $250
Beloved Tales - UP - $220
Beloved Tales - Fantasia - $160
Beloved Tales - 3 Caballeros - $105
Beloved Tales - Oliver and Company - $90
Beloved Tales - A Bug's Life - $50
Beloved Tales - Wall E - $90
Beloved Tales - Monsters Inc - $75