• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Pinopolis/ACME Replacement Ariel Profile Pin

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Pinopolis/ACME Replacement Ariel Profile Pin

Chusaurus

Beautiful Tomorrow Admirer -née Chubs191
Rating - 98.4%
63   1   0
Hello DPF,

After waiting 10 months for this pin to arrive, it came to me in not so great condition. She has a scratch on her face, a black dot in her hair and some pin pricks in her chest. I was told there were no replacements, so I am here to ask anyone who has it if they would be willing to trade their's for mine and extra pins included.

Here's a picture of the problem pin:
c9f8702a1f616dff963dbf7344a5a0c3.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

@Pinopolis Ambassador

Hi Kristi! Received my Ariel Profile pin as well.

I'm not sure but, I think the bubble wrap - put DIRECTLY on the PIN - left some residue swirls in her hair.

IF no replacements are available, I think I can live with it.

HOWEVER - PLEASE DON'T put the bubble wrap directly on the pins when shipping. Only wrap the PIN, on card, in the plastic bag.

It really annoys me that I saw people at the Animation Celebration event that purchased these at the Pinopolis event before preorders were filled. Maybe if they would have fulfilled orders before selling any extras they would have had spares for something like this.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

This thread can be closed, because the replacement pin was received in great condition! Thanks again @Pinopolis_Ambassador for being amazing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back