• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pinpics Down again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pinpics Down again

tiggermickey

DPF Nut
DPF Correspondent
Rating - 100%
1591   0   0
Hi Everyone
Is it just me or is Pinpics down again??I wanted to check a want list for a pin it forward
and I cannot...Judy

Yes, it is down. I have been trying to update with what I got today in the mail with no luck

It has been having alot more trouble lately.
I gotta tell you, this year I actually donated money as requested and now when its down, I actually get a little upset because now I am paying for it.

Oh well.....

its being funny for me, one minute I can be searching fine, then suddenly it takes forever to load then says its unavailable :S its getting annoying, I think either the update has a few kinks in it still.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back