Pinpics help

sbmpins

Pin Trader
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
So . . . I'm trying to review a Wants List for the secret Santa exchange. Is there a way to see this without logging in? I've been locked out of the site for quite a while. When I try to set up an account it says my emails are already used. I can't find a way to reset them.

I've given up on maintaining my account, but I just want to view others' lists! Why is this so hard?! Any advice?

starry_solo

Judge of the Dark Court
Staff member
DPF Super Moderator
Rating - 100%
538   0   0
So . . . I'm trying to review a Wants List for the secret Santa exchange. Is there a way to see this without logging in? I've been locked out of the site for quite a while. When I try to set up an account it says my emails are already used. I can't find a way to reset them.

I've given up on maintaining my account, but I just want to view others' lists! Why is this so hard?! Any advice?

Nope, no way to see wants list without being logged in.

Pinfun

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   0

have you tried the "Forgot Your Password?" link at the top? They actually fixed that functionality so it will email you a new password instead of....well I won't go into the horror show of what it did before. But it works like an actual password reset should now.