• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

PinPics - New Format / Big Site Changes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
PinPics - New Format / Big Site Changes!
A friend told me they got screwed out of some money by the new owners. Can you really tell who's behind the mirror?

Sent from my motorola edge (2022) using Tapatalk

I have met Molly. She attended a dinner organized by PinPics and DPF people for the Annual Pin Event in WDW this past August. She brought PinPics "swag" and stayed for the entire time to let all get to know her and her hopes for the future of PinPics.

She and Joe are working very closely with Holland Hayes (Scoop Sanderson of Main Street USA fame) whom MANY people, including myself, trust in the Pin Community.

You want to know "who's behind the mirror"? PinPics hosts a zoom meeting EVERY Thursday and Molly has a live Sale EVERY Saturday on the PinPics Facebook page.

Quit spreading gossip and rumors and go find out for yourselves!
@linkata4
@MollyAnne

A friend told me they got screwed out of some money by the new owners. Can you really tell who's behind the mirror?

Sent from my motorola edge (2022) using Tapatalk
Linkata4 - your posts are a waste of everyone's time. No one got screwed out of anything and we are the owners. And if "your friend" wants to contact me please have them do so at molly@pinpics.com. Other than that you are just stirring up gossip that is totally unfounded. I personally feel that these mini attacks of yours should not be permitted here in this forum. If you want the truth - reach out to me if you do not want to reach out to me then you do not want the truth.

I have met Molly. She attended a dinner organized by PinPics and DPF people for the Annual Pin Event in WDW this past August. She brought PinPics "swag" and stayed for the entire time to let all get to know her and her hopes for the future of PinPics.

She and Joe are working very closely with Holland Hayes (Scoop Sanderson of Main Street USA fame) whom MANY people, including myself, trust in the Pin Community.

You want to know "who's behind the mirror"? PinPics hosts a zoom meeting EVERY Thursday and Molly has a live Sale EVERY Saturday on the PinPics Facebook page.

Quit spreading gossip and rumors and go find out for yourselves!
@linkata4
@MollyAnne
Thank you TiggerSue!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back