• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ISO Pinpics traders, the sequel

There must be someone here who knows the pinpics user princessfluffy. I've sent quite a few messages and trade proposals over a lengthy period and have never had a response. Does anyone know if this user prefers to be contacted in a certain way? We have a number of each others' wants.

There must be someone here who knows the pinpics user princessfluffy. I've sent quite a few messages and trade proposals over a lengthy period and have never had a response. Does anyone know if this user prefers to be contacted in a certain way? We have a number of each others' wants.
I have a ton of matches with them as well, but in two years have never received a reply for a trade request.

I have a ton of matches with them as well, but in two years have never received a reply for a trade request.
I traded with her once, many years ago. The trade went well.

I’ve also sent multiple trade requests in the last couple of years with never a response. Not sure what’s going on that she doesn’t respond. But I’ve just stopped sending her requests now.

Last edited:
I traded with her once, many years ago. The trade went well.

I’ve also sent multiple trade requests in the last couple of years with never a response. Not sure what’s going on that she doesn’t respond. But I’ve just stopped sending her requests now.
I have traded with her many times. But not recently

My experience is pretty similar. I have traded with her 2-3 times, but not in years. TBH I didn't like the offers I received and she never responded to my offers, so I just stopped contacting her for trades. We also have a ton of matches.

Back