Sold/Ended: Pinpics traders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spr175psu

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
Is there any way that we can transpose/update this list onto a new thread? It should probably also be a sticky thread too. The main page has not been updated in quite some time since the OP is no longer active and it is difficult to double check if a trader has already been discussed in the current format.

swscref

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Is there any way that we can transpose/update this list onto a new thread? It should probably also be a sticky thread too. The main page has not been updated in quite some time since the OP is no longer active and it is difficult to double check if a trader has already been discussed in the current format.
I will go through everything and come up with a complete list. Just give me a few days as I won't do it all in one sitting.

swscref

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I will go through everything and come up with a complete list. Just give me a few days as I won't do it all in one sitting.
From what I am seeing, NewlyAddicted has not been active since September of 2018. In addition, as I was looking back through history, it does not appear that the list was getting updated as I have found many names missing that were recommended as trusted traders prior to that time. I will go through all 22 pages and get a complete up to date list. Just have patience. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.