• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pins I want to trade for at the Fairy Tails

Pins I want to trade for at the Fairy Tails

slbrabham

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
I’m headed to the Fairy Tails Event in less than two weeks. I have several pins for which I really hope to find there and trade. (The year of sets is over half-way over, and I want to complete a few more.) I have been very lucky and arranged several pre-trades with some awesome members :D.

I wanted to put my wishes into the universe and see if any attendees may have them for trade or if you see them for trade at the event. More eyes can never really hurt. Please dm, message me, or post.

This thread can be for anyone who is attending and wants to post some visuals of wants. I would keep my eyes peeled for any wants that other members post and contact you if I spot them.

Happy Pinning and Happy Trading!

Last edited:
My top ISOs that I hope to acquire at Fairy Tails.

pins I need to complete sets
a26f348f06952b5884a829a3129d6716.jpg

pins from DLP
c0e548b69c969598f562d6713bc89ee8.jpg

pins that I’d want on a backer card from a reputable trader
ac5bf3b74cb21c10cf6313741302b02e.jpg

pins that might be hard
4b9bc0b168a1b8ffd51f3c8f0c9d28c8.jpg

Last edited:
Back