• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Please help me :-) Need Vinylmations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please help me :-) Need Vinylmations

iamdisneydan

The Bald Guy In The Back
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
127   0   0
Hello All.

I am reaching out to try to get some pins for Max as we near Christmas & Hanukkah.
I have updated my traders and really need a lot of vinylmation pins.

All help is appreciated and multi trades are awesome. Make me an offer. I really need a bunch to get caught up.
I have not had a lot of time to go to the park with my new job so I am far behind.

Needless to say, if I have a WDI or DSF pin, maybe we can do 2 for 1 or depending on the pin 3 for 1.

Please help me. Also, I am always in need of dalmatian pins for Lizzie.

I thank you all in advance for your help and hope you all have a great holiday season.

Best Regards.

Dan
iamdisneydan
TBGITB

Hi Dan,

I am interested in your
pin93758th72
Pin 93758: WDI - Characters Sorcerer's Hat - Tinker Bell
Please lmk if I have any combination of pins you would trade for it. I have several of the 3d vinylmations on your wants list.

David

Trying to build a stitch collection so I'm trying to get as many stitch pins as I can. Here's the only vinyl pin I have!

Pin 84834: Vinylmation 3D Pins - Figment

Lmk if you wanna make a deal!

Are you looking for both the all metal kind and the half vinylmation kind? Because I might have some, haven't opened the packages to know what I got but I'm definitely interested in your WDI Figaro with sorcerer hat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back