• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Please help us get these for our Duffy Lover friend!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please help us get these for our Duffy Lover friend!!!

gbdb4ever

Greg and Debby
Rating - 100%
384   0   0
A good friend of ours is a Duffy lover and has been unable to trade for the following pins:

We are trying to help...so please look at our list of traders to see if we might be able to make this happen. Thanks!
Greg and Debby

ooohh! thanks, that would be a big surprise for them. PLMK..Debby

This is the HKDL Duffy pin:
Pin 93723: HKDL Christmas 2012 - Duffy Ornament
pin93723

Don't know when you need it? I can send him tomorrow or together with the PTN pins, just let me know :)

Which ones do you still need? I would like to help if I can. I have all the DLR Duffy pins except the Fireman one. That HK Duffy pin is GORGEOUS!~

Thanks to everyone for being so kind and generous!!!! I now have recieved enough offers and have all the Duffys that I am needing to help my firned. You are so amazing I and I am so thankful to be a member on this Forum!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back