• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Please join my group( you will be happy you did)

Please join my group( you will be happy you did)

iamdisneydan

The Bald Guy In The Back
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
127   0   0
Please go to my profile page and check out the group I would like to start.
It is very helpful and we work together to help get the pins that are currently for sale that we need and just cant get there to purchase in person.

Take a look and please join the cause of helping each other.

Thanks,

Dan & Kids
I'm the BALD ONE IN THE BACK

Here's a link: Friends of iamdisneydan

Last edited by a moderator:
I got to Disney world in early December and wouldn't mind picking up pins for people. Penny

Thanks Dan!!! This will be AWSOME for people like myself who aren't able to get to the parks often enough to pick up the most desired pins (such as Halloween release at DLR). Thank you!!!!

Hi Dan! I would be happy to try and help out. I usually manage to squeeze in 4-5 trips to WDW and sister lives in SoCal, so I often send her on pin missions!

I joined Dan and I'll be in WDW in December and can help out with those releases if need be.

I joined but I will need more than I can give, as I figure it will be at least until 2012 until our return, short of a windfall of cash

I'll be at DLR in early January- and future trips not yet planned ;) I love that Grandma & Grandpa live there. lol. It gives us a great excuse- and good babysitter- when we go.

Joined and will be in the UK in 4 weeks to visit family so can get any UK pins then, there is a few stores near me so if you require older UK pins I can have a look around XD

also going to be in DLRP in January.

just send me a PM if anyone needs any pins :)

Hey Earthbound, I may need your help to pick me up the last stitch experiment pin if its out when you go, as it should of been out this month but for some reason wasn't. I emailed DLRP customer servies and they told me it out either in November or December so if its there would you mind picking it up??

Hey Earthbound, I may need your help to pick me up the last stitch experiment pin if its out when you go, as it should of been out this month but for some reason wasn't. I emailed DLRP customer servies and they told me it out either in November or December so if its there would you mind picking it up??

No problem! Let me know the Pinpics number & I'll add it to the list!!

Hi,
I've also joined the group as I live about an hour from WDW and try to make it over there frequently, both to the parks and Downtown Disney but also to the outlet store where I have found some amazing deals on pins. Happy to help out and pick up whatever people need.....

Dan,

I am suprised you did not add me to the group :)

I live within 20 minutes of DSF, Send me an email or pvt msg and I will try to head over for you.

Thanks Tiki.
I was at the event on the 23rd but when I cant make it, I now have another friend who can.
YOU!
Thanks bro

And I always thought Scrappers were guys who fought a lot?????

Back