• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Pluto Jammies Pin

SOLD! Pluto Jammies Pin

mybabykelly

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
297   0   0
Currently on the hunt for my #1 grail (Pluto Jammies). Was able to track some of my others down, but the Pluto Jammies has evaded me for years. Also looking for this cool Tiki if anyone has it :)

7c90ae353dc5cbb5874a1d7b9d9a5506.jpg

Looking to buy/trade for any of these bad boys!

Last edited:
Do you have a pinpics username?
My traders are at my parents house right now :( The ones I used for the games were the last park traders I had at my house, but everything else is at my parents. I have my Pluto’s with me but unfortunately traders are stuck over there for awhile.

If you know anyone that has any of the four pins, please let me know :) I’d be open to buying since trading is kinda out the window at this point.

Hello fellow Pluto collector! I am also big into Pluto. I don't know if I have the jammies pin, very cute btw, but were there any other Plutos you were trying to find? I have been meaning to downsize. :)

Hello fellow Pluto collector! I am also big into Pluto. I don't know if I have the jammies pin, very cute btw, but were there any other Plutos you were trying to find? I have been meaning to downsize. :)
Hi @mo13501 thank you for the kind reply :) I’m always looking for the Pluto Hong Kong Disneyland birthday pin from 2016. I have all the other ones but that one has eluded me. Would love to see your collection if you ever plan to share in the Pin Showroom subsection.

Back