• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

PODM Collection Updated With a Few of My Grail Frames

Status
Not open for further replies.
PODM Collection Updated With a Few of My Grail Frames

Nesspin12

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Just want to get the Window frame for Pluto's Christmas and Ariel with at least another character for Little Mermaid.

My Holy Grails would be Lion King PODM with Simba, Timon, and Pumba, and Tangled PODM with Flynn looking at Maximus with Rapunzel in between as a mediator.

MOST WANTED FRAMES
If I found this Lion King frame in a PODM, I do not think I could restrain myself. This is my favorite part of the movie.

Year 1

attachment.php

Year 2

attachment.php

Updated with a few of my grail scenes :)
attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
Just received a pretty cool Fantasia pin :) I think this is my favorite scene for the Fantasia PODMs that I have seen thus far. Of course, there may be more scenes for me to discover out there :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back