• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Completed Game: PODM Giveaway Civic Duty Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I live in Sweden so of course I was not able to vote in the american election but we did just have the big election for government in Sweden. Voting is so important! I took my kids as well. Next big election they will be in the age to vote for their first time so its important for them to see and learn. They just had this huge work in school about important questions that is affected by politics. Im so proud of them for being interested in such important things!

Too bad I missed this! Great idea! I enjoyed taking my daughter voting yesterday, teaching her about the whole process, and of course, getting not one, but two “future voter” stickers since both of us are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back