• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

PODM! Mulan, The Lion King, Nemo:) Come look! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
PODM! Mulan, The Lion King, Nemo:) Come look! <3

PrincessxJasmine89

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Hi guys! :)

Okay, so really what I'm looking for here are scene trades! :) I have these 3 scenes in my Mulan, Nemo and Lion King PODMs and I'm looking to trade them for alternate scenes :)

I want to try and trade these for the following PODMs (not really looking to trade for any other PODM other than those listed here :)):

-Mulan
-Lady and the Tramp
-The Lion King
-The Little Mermaid
-Aladdin (like I don't have enough of these already! :lol:)
-Finding Nemo

I am definitely open to trading same movie PODM for scene trades too (e.g. a Mulan for a Mulan, etc)! :)

So, without further ado...these are the scenes I have (sorry for the crappy different sized pics, if anyone has PODM pic taking tips let me know! :lol:):

IMG-20131024-00222_zps40479923.jpg
IMG-20131024-00219_zpsb757a444.jpg

DSCF0966.jpg

I don't really have any scenes in mind that I'd like to trade these for, so either post pics here or shoot me a PM and we'll see what we can do! Adios for now DPFers! ^_^

-PrincessxJasmine89 :) <3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back