• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Poohlady5, you made my day!!!!!

ZAPPED! Poohlady5, you made my day!!!!!

biancabearr

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Poohlady5 and I arranged to do a pretty big trade, I was trading my Maleficent Ghost Relations Key 2012! I was looking for it to go to a good home and I'm so thankful it did. We took a long time working out the trade, and I'm so grateful we did! It worked out amazingly! Well, when I received the package I was so amazed to find extra pins that were not in the trade! I WAS ZAPPED!! and with some of my grails at that!

I'm sorry the picture is so small, I couldn't make it bigger. But I zapped with two pins from my signature and four little piglets in the corner! Thank you so much again Poohlady5! You made my day so much better!! :piglet:

magician20mickey-congrats.gif

Back