• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Possible new Scrapper pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Possible new Scrapper pins

Aquata

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Please forgive me if this has already been pointed out but I was at Disneyland tonight and traded out a monorail pin for the Toddler Boys Aladdin pin only to discover that it was a Scrapper pin. I wanted to alert fellow DPF members and I was unsure if this has been caught yet. There was no note of it on Pin Pics but I made a note on this particular pins. I thought to warn you guys because in the past it was pretty common to see Toddler pins traded in the stores and on CM lanyards. In the past few months, most of the Toddler pins I saw being traded were legit. I even bought Ariel off Ebay which was real. That being said, this is the first Scrapper that I've seen in this series. Here are the pictures that I took...

scrapper2s.jpg

First thing that you will note is that Aladdin's skin tone is visibly lighter than Eric's whereas the real pin, the skin tones are almost about the same. Also, note how Eric has gold lines and this Scrapper Aladdin has silver lines.

scrapper1.jpg

The backs. Again, different color tone completely which shouldn't be for pins of the same set. Also, Aladdin has a "border" that cuts off the Mickey waffle pattern. Also at the bottom, the Mickey waffle pattern is un even and disjointed.

scrapper3.jpg

Better pic of the Scrapper Aladdin's backing.

scrapper4.jpg

Lastly, (my apologies for the blurry image) in the circled area, the "gleam" is a small tell-tale jagged piece of metal protruding from the edge that Scrappers commonly have.

I have no idea if the Toddler Princess series has also been scrapped too but here is a heads up everyone. I'm guessing that if the boys have been scrapped then it's highly likely that the girls have been as well.

Last edited:
Thanks Aquata! Yes, the toddler princesses have been heavily scrapped too :p That is weird, I thought there were warnings before on PP.

Oh geeze. I didn't know because I got Eric there and even toddler Tink and both were real (got those in the last 3-4 months). Anyway, I got Aladdin tonight and went to Pin Pics and nothing about any scrappers but I added a comment. Sucks because these were such cute pins to trade for. I hate scrappers :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back