• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Post-birthday Zap (wow!)

ZAPPED! Post-birthday Zap (wow!)

Pecosace

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Wow! Today I was eating breakfast when I saw a postal worker outside and checked my front door and saw this giant package which I was thrilled to see. It turned out to be a Zap from @stratasfan and @bingandnelsonfan ! I felt so special getting two zaps within only a few days, what a lucky guy I am! I was very excited to open it up and see what could be inside!
zap1.jpg

The first item I saw was wrapped in very nice Disney wrapping paper...(took the picture after I already unwrapped, it was wrapped a lot nicer than pictured!)
zap2.jpg

Which contained a Peter Pan (one of my favorite Disney movies) VHS clamshell case with pins inside!
zap3.jpg
zap4.jpg

These 3 pins are great and I could tell especially picked and thought out for me! I love Peter Pan (making it an awesome VHS cover, Epcot (so the 30 years pin is great), and pirates so the Mickey sugar skull and crossbones are great too. That wasn't it though...
zap5.jpg

Along came a wonderful magic towel of Groot (one of my favorite Marvel characters) which went great with my little baby Groot plush that I have! I remember these towels when I was younger and loved them, great childhood nostalgia.
zap6.jpg

A nice Mickey Mouse puzzle was also included which will help me stay busy during staying at home and I love puzzles, so far I've completed a Grand Canyon one which is sitting on my coffee table! The puzzle picture is great as well with film strips from the classic Mickey shorts!
zap7.jpg

Spider-man was not forgotten as there were two goodie bags FULL of greatness!! I felt like it was my birthday and I opened up all the goodie bags I used to get at parties. It was wonderful and sheer joy!
zap8.jpg

Inside one was some playing cards of Spider-man and one of Thanos and Rocket :eek: Some temporary tattoos, stickers, painting sheets (I think), and an extremely cute baby Yoda drawing!
zap9.jpg

In the other goodie bag was a baby Yoda lanyard (gotta wear this in the parks! I've seen the majority of episodes but just started watching episode 1 tonight with my girlfriend who I'm hoping starts getting into it since it's her first exposure to Star Wars). Some balloons, a SW Ep1 pencil, and an amazing Avengers puzzle (which may get done before the Mickey Mouse one haha)!
zap10.jpg

There was lastly a nice card, a Spider-man poster and a SW coloring/sticker book which I will definitely enjoy spending time on! And lots and lots of candy! Wow! What a treat! Thank you thank you thank you so much to @stratasfan and @bingandnelsonfan again for an amazing zap with so much thoughtfulness and kindness sent in it! I feel super lucky to have found these forums and join especially at a time where goodness needs to shine more than ever! I'm looking forward to zapping someone soon to return the RAK!

So happy you enjoyed it! We had loads of fun putting it together and picking everything! The cool thing about the Star Wars activity book is the back cover . . . turn it over and you can make an ID tag! :) They turn out really well and are super fun! Also work great as pin board decorations!

Hope you enjoy watching The Mandalorian! We watched it over the last three nights for Star Wars Day! :)

Congratulations :)
Thank you!
So happy you enjoyed it! We had loads of fun putting it together and picking everything! The cool thing about the Star Wars activity book is the back cover . . . turn it over and you can make an ID tag! :) They turn out really well and are super fun! Also work great as pin board decorations!

Hope you enjoy watching The Mandalorian! We watched it over the last three nights for Star Wars Day! :)
Thank you, I will have to make an ID tag for sure! I'm excited to watch the BTS for the Mandalorian as well.
Another nice zap! Congrats!
Thank you!

Back