• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Post not appearing?

Post not appearing?

KiwiKoala

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I'm new to the forum and the first post I tried to make a few days ago in the 'Other Disney Collectibles' section hasn't appeared yet. I know my post has to be approved (either because I'm new or because I included a picture) but since it's been so long I was wondering if it got rejected? If so, should I have been notified? And is it because I have to fulfill some other requirements first?

Maybe it's normal to wait a few days for post approval but I wanted to make sure since I'm really excited to start talking to people. ^^

Not knowing the code of the forum, I think it was because your first post included a picture, so that might have flagged the system. I have gone ahead and approved the post and welcome to the forums!

Back