• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Post Your Mulan PODM Finds Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Post Your Mulan PODM Finds Here

jkhogon

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Yay, another PODM release! I would love to see all the great finds everyone will get for this PODM. Mulan was the first movie I saw in theaters so I am very excited to see all the scenes there are. Please post the ones you got here :)

Woohoo got the first one today by mistake...
here it is...
attachment.php

1 down and a few more to go...

OMG MOE! LOLOL that was cruelly funny. I hope they make that scene, the matchmaker is hilarious

**Kicks Moe's shins.**

Mean, evil rotten. For that I should refuse you cookies. lol

I am hopeing to be there right before 6am with my munchins asleep in the baby limo and cookies in hand.

I have a question, since Disneyland and DCA don't open until 10:00 am does that mean we can't buy the pins until then in the parks, I know the obvious answer would be yes, I have never done the early wrist band distribution for these PODM pins and I need to get to work by 11:00 am, was trying to stay away from the long line at Disney Pin Traders for purchase. Anyone know for sure? I assume Disney Pin Traders in Downtown Disney will open at 8:00, is that right? Thanks for any help.

I have a question, since Disneyland and DCA don't open until 10:00 am does that mean we can't buy the pins until then in the parks, I know the obvious answer would be yes, I have never done the early wrist band distribution for these PODM pins and I need to get to work by 11:00 am, was trying to stay away from the long line at Disney Pin Traders for purchase. Anyone know for sure? I assume Disney Pin Traders in Downtown Disney will open at 8:00, is that right? Thanks for any help.

Hey there! We're in the same boat. I have class at 11. Go to Pin Traders in DTD, they open at 8am. So when you get your wristband around 7, tell them you'd like a wristband for Pin Traders in DTD :) Hope that helps!

Does anyone know when Pin Traders opens on the piece of movie release days? They give the wristbands out at 7 am I think, but do you have to wait until 8 or 9 or 10 even for it to open?

so which bad news first... The line began forming quite a while ago and they will be there all night(last count over 20)... if you go into the parks, you may get in at 9:00am if you have early morning access(staying in a Disney hotel) otherwise you must wait until 10:00am to access the park... Pin Traders should open at 9:00am... Wristbands are distributed in groups which are usually 50 people in each group starting at 7:00am... By the time the park opens all wristbands will be distributed to cover all PoDM's... No need to line up tonight... as long as you have a wristband you will get your pins... People there tonight are there because they are... Well.... Nuts... lol... See you all there at 7:00 tomorrow...

Now I'm really sad ): I will be going in the morning, we'll be there at about 6:30, but I have a friend who can't walk well and I'll be pushing her. This is my first PODM release and I was excited until now ):

I can ONLY go to DTD so I'm really sad D:

Oh man, I hope my friend wakes up early enough to get a wristband lol
Kind of worried now since she isn't a morning person but I hope she gets me a pin.
Best of luck to all of you on getting good scenes from the film.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back