• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Posting in Marketplace?

Posting in Marketplace?

bryana_nguyen

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm sure this has been said before, but I'm having trouble posting in the marketplace. I know you have to have been registered for 10 days and have posted at least 30 times, but I think I fulfil those requirements? Can anybody help with this? It'd be greatly appreciated! :)

If you just reached 30 today, then you have to wait until the next time the server updates permissions. It is not immediate, and can take several hours depending on when the last update was. But you should be good by tomorrow.

If you just reached 30 today, then you have to wait until the next time the server updates permissions. It is not immediate, and can take several hours depending on when the last update was. But you should be good by tomorrow.

Great, thank you so much! This was very helpful :)

Back