• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Posting photo in pins for sale/wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posting photo in pins for sale/wanted

Sabza

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,

I've been a member for a long time, but don't post often. I have been trying to post some ISO pictures, but, when I try to start a thread, it says I cannot post attachments. I have posted more than 30 times, which is the requirement for starting a new thread in for sale/wanted.

Thanks for your help!

When did you successfully complete your 30th post in relation to attempting to start a thread and post attachments? Posting permissions are updates on an automatic rolling basis, so maybe you just need to give it more time?

It was a few weeks ago. It says I'm able to post, but, under posting permissions it says "you may not post attachments." This thread has the same restriction.

Last edited:
Someone said in another thread that nobody can post pictures because of lack of storage on the site. You have to post a link to a picture instead.

Ah, I'm sorry, I thought you were asking about posting permission. Setsuykie is correct; nobody can post attachments because of storage space on the forums. Instead, just register for an account at a hosting site, save your images there, and then link or copy the desired images you wish to share.

As has been said, storage space is an issue with being able to upload photos directly to the site, so it has always been disabled.

An easy site to use is www.imgur.com to host your images. you can use the "BBCode" code that it gives you to put it into your post :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back