• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Posting Photos

Posting Photos

curiousdinah

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
HI!

I need tips on posting photos from flickr here because it never seems to work. If I have a photo, and I go to the BB Code on flicker, copy it, and then click the picture button and here and paste the BB code it almost never works. There must be a step I am missing. Any ideas ?
Thanks!

I used to use Flickr and had no problems posting here...until the upgrade. Was doing the same steps you are. Now it doesn't work for me either. I just think something changed with the upgrade and Flickr no longer works. I moved on to Imgur and Tapatalk.

Im with watzshakinbacon, I only use Tapatalk App for pictures. Even on the sale/trading threads, I'll start them on my computer and finish the pictures off with my phone through Tapatalk.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I use imgbb. You don't even need to crate an account to use it. The only annoying thing I found with that site is that you can only upload one photo at a time when uploading from a phone, so if I have several photos to do in a batch I have to dump them onto my computer and then upload from there.

Back